Work With Us
Country Manager UK & Ireland
Merci Maman is a Franco-English jewellery brand launched in London in 2007. We design and craft contemporary personalised jewellery engraved by hand in our studios, including bracelets, necklaces and accessories for women, men and children.
Launched 11 years ago by Beatrice de Montille, the company’s growth was accelerated in February 2014 when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklace. We have since become a multi-million-pound business; have won several awards such as the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, one of the most prestigious awards in Great Britain; have translated our website in 4 foreign languages and have opened workshop-style offices in Paris and Berlin.
We are looking to recruit a Country Manager to be in charge of the UK and Ireland operations, to develop our brand and strategy and manage our lovely team of 10.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement brand strategy and strengthen our positioning on the UK and Irish markets
- Develop operational marketing plans to support company growth and achieve targets
- Diversify revenue by working closely with our long-standing commercial partners (inc. NotOnTheHighStreet.com, JohnLewis.com, Next.com) and build new partnerships
- In charge of budgets, P&L and supervision of stock management
- Manage and coach a team of 9 (Marketing, Customer Service, Finance & Supply Chain, Key Account, Operation & Quality)
- Oversee the hiring and training of new team members when needed
- Organise brainstorming sessions and feedback results
- Be the privileged interlocutor between the UK team and the corporate team (also based in London)
- Constantly analyse the market and competition
- Supervise and participate in daily management and production of orders
- Report to the Head of Business Development and Operations also based in London
We are looking for:
- 3+ year relevant experience in a senior role within the e-commerce or creative industry
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and the UK & Irish markets
- Degree in business, marketing, sales or any related field
- Strong leadership skills and track record of leading teams to success
- A problem-solver with strong analytical skills and a highly commercial mindset, focused on driving revenue
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise own and team’s workloads efficiently; effectively prioritising projects according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do-attitude
Salary and advantages:
- Competitive salary based on previous experience
- End of year bonuses based on performance
- Pension plan, optional health insurance and critical illness cover
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Beautiful office in the heart of Parsons Green
If you feel as though you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Béatrice de Montille at [email protected].
ENJOY 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER
Join our weekly newsletter and be the first to know about special offers, exclusive sales & new collections.