Work With Us
German-Speaking Junior Sales & Marketing Manager
Merci Maman is a Franco-English jewellery brand launched in London in 2007. We design and craft contemporary personalised jewellery engraved by hand in our studio, including bracelets, necklaces and accessories for women, men and children.
Launched 10 years ago by Beatrice de Montille, the company’s growth was accelerated in February 2014 when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklaces. Since then we have won several awards such as the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, one of the most prestigious awards in Great Britain.Given Merci Maman’s significant growth in Germany this year, we are opening a new office in Berlin in the coming months.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who would like to work in marketing, sales and communications within a creative environment. The role will begin as soon as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Social Media & Influencer Marketing.
- Creation & translation of newsletters.
- Creation & implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Organisation of & participation in events, such as fairs, pop-ups, PR & blogger events.
- Assisting the country manager for Germany & Austria, especially with Strategic Partnerships & Marketing Strategies.
- Assisting with the German website, including product descriptions and blog articles.
- Helping with the production of orders, especially at Christmas.
We’d love to meet someone who is:
- An enthusiastic team player with a can-do-attitude.
- Creative multi-tasker with an interest in jewellery & crafts.
- Willing to learn new things & actively solve new challenges.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Bonus: Knowledge of Excel & Photoshop.
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration incl. bonuses.
- Opportunity to assist in building up a new subsidiary & in creating a new team.
- A chance to gain experience abroad during your training in London.
- International team.
We would love to get to know you! If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch as soon as possible with Julia Nentwich at [email protected].