The Operations Manager organises, supervises and manages the Production and the Customer Service of the Paris and London Merci Maman Workshops.
The job is based in Paris and coordinates the London site with the Production & Customer Service London Supervisor.
- Optimisation of the production area, layout / Ensuring the right staffing at the right time: Recruitment, interim…
- Proposing and implementing initiatives to optimise the output, speed and accuracy of orders
- Develop processes to reduce waste
- Managing Stocks in coordination with the Finance department
- Ensure consistency between the Paris and London workshops
- Managing delivery systems and optimize delivery efficiency and costs
- Overlooking maintenance of the production equipment.
- Managing the 4 online stores Customer Services (FR, DACH, IT, SP) based in the Paris office and overviews the London Customer services (UK / US / ROW)
- Implement the right systems to monitor and improve Customer Services performances
- Analyses data to propose actions to the other Merci Maman departments to improve customer satisfaction.
- Recruiting, Managing and training Staff in line with Merci Maman core values (Make, Grow, Share, Try)
- Do the yearly reviews with staff
- Organise meeting with staff to get them involved / informed
Scope / Location:
- Based in Paris. Travels to the UK on average once a month for 2 days
- Manages 12 people in Production in France and 8 people in Customer Services
- Member of the Steering Committee
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Graduated Bac+5
- Experience in Customer service, managing a team (5 people +)
- Excellent organisation Skills
- Able to manage and train people
- Very good level of English (Spoken, written)
- Good computer skills
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected].