Work with us
At Merci Maman we create meaningful, contemporary and personalised jewellery crafted by skilled hands to our beloved customers.
Our online international brand was created 12 years ago in the UK by Béatrice de Montille our charismatic founder and has been growing ever since. The company growth took another dimension when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklace.
We have won several awards, including the Queen’s Award, one of the most prestigious business awards in the UK, which we won in 2017 & 2020.
Today we have offices in London, Paris & Berlin, websites in 5 languages including Italian and Spanish and we trade all over Europe.
Our focus on content, stories and constant feedback from our customers and followers has attracted a community of over 200,000 followers on Instagram.
We have the strong ambition to become a household name in Europe based on the solid values and ethics that define our brand integrity.
Our mission and our passion are to celebrate people, not only by designing meaningful jewellery offered to loved ones, but also by being an employer of choice. Our team is our main priority. We encourage and foster personal growth and self-realisation of each team member in the best possible environment to enjoy having fun together, and collectively enjoy the adventure of Merci Maman.
We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing sales staff to join our team at our first ever department store pop-up in Selfridges, Oxford Street.
We require professional individuals who can exhibit attentive customer care and be excellent brand ambassadors, willing to learn and impart the story of our company. Above all, you must be dependable, confident, and friendly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve and exceed reasonable sales targets
- Develop brand and product knowledge to confidently advise customers
- Provide friendly, approachable, and outgoing customer service
- Communicate stock levels and assist in stock take
- Rota will include weekend and evening work
We are looking for:
- A candidate with sales experience in a luxury retail setting
- Attentive customer service skills and understanding of customer needs
- A creative eye for visual merchandising
- Stock management experience
- A candidate with confident and engaging communication skills to build customer relationships
- English speaking, any other languages a bonus
At Merci Maman we celebrate motherhood in all its diverse forms. The same principle of diversity naturally applies to our hiring process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on gender, age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Merci Maman does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Clemmie Reed at [email protected]