We are looking to take on an Intern for 7 months working alongside our Key Account Manager (50%) and our Marketing Team (50%). The role would suit a university graduate or placement year, wanting to gain marketing experience.
Key responsibilities include
- Help with day-to-day platform management of 7 marketplaces (including John Lewis, Etsy and Not on the High Street): print orders, customer service emails/calls and ensure order tables are accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in the management of in-store concessions.
- Help with the maintenance of each platform: update images, key words and SEO.
- Help with the financial management of the platforms: prepare invoices and monthly/weekly order breakdowns.
- Finding new influencers to work with for launches and upcoming campaigns.
- Researching podcast topics and relevant guests.
- Creating Tik Toks for our brand account, and working on our Pinterest account.
- Finding new media contacts and helping with PR admin..
- Helping schedule newsletters using the platform Ometria.
General Office/Production tasks
- Help with the production of our jewellery: making, cleaning, packing and posting.
- Assist the office manager/team with various tasks: unpacking deliveries, stock take, errands etc. .
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently during our busiest period.
We are looking for:
- A fluent English speaker
- A solution finder
- Excellent communication & creative skills
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do-attitude
- Photoshop experience would be a bonus but not compulsory
Salary and advantages:
- Competitive Salary
- You will be supported at all times by the Country Manager
- Beautiful office in the heart of Parsons Green
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Eve at [email protected]