Work With Us
Operation and Quality Executive
Part-time (2-3 days a week) until December 21st, 2019
Location: Charlottenburg, Berlin
Merci Maman is a French-British jewellery brand founded in London in 2007. We design and manufacture modern jewellery, hand-engraved in our Berlin, London & Paris studios. The company, founded by French Béatrice de Montille, gained international recognition when a Merci Maman necklace was spotted on Kate Middleton. We also received numerous awards, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise, one of the most prestigious corporate awards in the UK.
For our Berlin studio, we are looking to recruit a part-time Operation and Quality Executive to help us with the busy Christmas season until January 2019.
Key responsibilities include:
Daily Order Production:
- Preparing charms according to specification on orders;
- Assembling jewellery orders (bracelets & necklaces);
- Packing and checking orders to make sure they pass our quality control;
- Dispatch all orders using our dispatch managing tool;
- End of the day checks and preparation for next day.
- You might be required to perform other duties at similar levels:
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do attitude
- organised candidate with attention to details skills
- a creative person with a flair for manual work
- German and/or English communication skills
- Interest for jewellery and giftware industry
- Freelancers welcomed!
What do we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexibility regarding week schedule
- Beautiful office in the heart of Charlottenburg
- Attractive company discount
ENJOY 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Join our weekly newsletter to get 10% off your first order, as well as special offers, exclusive sales and new collections.