Configure Personalised Illustration Necklace
Engravable with a choice of eight delicate illustrations, ranging from the popular heart design to an intricate drawing of the face's of a mother and child, and with a range of disc sizes to suit all personalities, this personalised engraved necklace is truly personal to the wearer.
Hand-picked designs by our Merci Maman customers - the Illustration Necklace can be created with a variety of illustrations, and complimented with your unique hand-engraved message.
- Available in 18K Gold Plated, 18K Rose-Gold Plated or 925 Sterling Silver
- Front engraving (Star design only):
- Small Flat Disc: 1.5 x 1.5cm, up to 8 characters
- Medium Flat Disc : 2 x 2cm, up to 12 characters
- Signature Disc: 2 x 2cm, up to 10 characters
- Beaded Disc: 2 x 2cm, up to 8 characters
- Large Flat Disc: 2.7 x 2.7cm, up to 14 characters
- Reverse engraving:
- Mini Disc - 1 x 1cm, up to 3 characters, central only
- Small Charm: 1.5 x 1.5cm, up to 20 characters, central or edge
- Medium/ Beaded/ Signature - 2 x 2cm, up to 30 characters, central or edge
- Large Charm: 2.7 x 2.7cm, up to 40 characters, central or edge Chain length & style: 45cm, 60cm and 80cm in plain or beaded
- Secure clasp fastening
- Charms are removable from this chain and can be worn on all Merci Maman chain lengths
- Hand-engraved in our London and Paris workshop
- Sent with love in a complimentary gift box
- Any slight variations in lettering depth, spacing and alignment from the examples shown are part of the aesthetic and originality of the piece
UK - Tracked delivery: 1-3 working days = £3.95 or FREE for orders over £150
UK - Saturday delivery = £9.95
Europe including Switzerland - Express delivery by Chronopost Express: 1-3 working days = £5.95 or free over £150
Rest of the world - Express delivery by DHL: 3-4 working days = £9.95 or FREE for orders over £150
Order any weekday before 1pm for dispatch the same day.
Orders shipped outside the European Union may be liable to taxes, duties, custom charges and extra fees charged by the courier company at destination. Payment will need to be made by the recipient and we cannot be held responsible for any charge once the package has been shipped from our London studio. Please note the custom process might incur additional delays.
To see all the details for delivery, please visit our Delivery Page
ENGRAVED BY HAND