The end of a year marks the end of a chapter another chapter. Here at Merci Maman, our 2021 was full of surprises, challenges and plenty of joy. We have achieved so many successes that we are immensely proud of. Launched beautiful jewellery collections. And organised incredible events. We have been able to do all this thanks to you, our loyal customers! So we want to say the biggest thanks to everyone who has supported us for being the greatest companions in all our adventures!
Read on to retrace our most exciting moments of the last 12 months. We hope that 2022 will hold many more beautiful surprises, experiences and memories!
We kicked off the new year by launching our Jewellery Care Kit.
In March we celebrated International Women’s Day with our bracelet ‘A future for women’ in honour of all the extraordinary women we know.
April saw us launch two very exciting collection:
- Kids Collection – Our first April launch – a jewellery collection made exclusively for little ones to wear.
- Collection Précieuse – A much awaited collection! Finally, some of our best selling designs in 18k Solid Gold. Made after years of requests from our lovely community.
May welcomed our Entwined Collection, inspired by the unbreakable bond between you and the people you love.
Then came the launch of the Men’s Collection, which sold out in record time.
In the summer we photographed our beautiful Digital Marketing Manager, Zana expecting her first child. We continued our summer tour in the lavender fields. And then finished with a summer picnic in the park
Plenty of exciting events occurred in October including:
- Opening of our New Atelier & 14th Anniversary – We inaugurated our new Paris Atelier together with friends from Merci Maman. And also celebrated our 14th anniversary with an epic party.
- Silver Edition – In October, due to popular demand, we brought back some designs in Sterling Silver! Do you prefer to wear gold or silver more?
Wow! November was certainly a pack month:
- Queen’s Award – We were honoured to receive the Queen’s Award for the second time, our founder Béatrice was invited to Windsor Castle to receive the award.
- New Openings – Merci Maman continued to grow and we welcomed our customers to Selfridges in London and Le Bon Marche in Paris. Have you already paid a visit to one of our stores?
- Zodiac Collection – Our Collection continued to grow in November with the launch of our Zodiac Collection.
- Gift Wrapping – Just in time for Christmas, we launched our gift-wrapping service!
And now, we’re done …
From all the Merci Maman team we wish you Happy Holidays. See you in 2022!