Work with us
At Merci Maman we create meaningful, contemporary and personalised jewellery crafted by skilled hands to our beloved customers.
Our online international brand was created 12 years ago in the UK by Béatrice de Montille our charismatic founder and has been growing ever since. The company growth took another dimension when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklace.
We have won several awards, including the Queen’s Award, one of the most prestigious business awards in the UK, which we won in 2017 & 2020.
Today we have offices in London, Paris & Berlin, websites in 5 languages including Italian and Spanish and we trade all over Europe.
Our focus on content, stories and constant feedback from our customers and followers has attracted a community of over 200,000 followers on Instagram.
We have the strong ambition to become a household name in Europe based on the solid values and ethics that define our brand integrity.
Our mission and our passion are to celebrate people, not only by designing meaningful jewellery offered to loved ones, but also by being an employer of choice. Our team is our main priority. We encourage and foster personal growth and self-realisation of each team member in the best possible environment to enjoy having fun together, and collectively enjoy the adventure of Merci Maman.
Merci Maman is looking for a Customer Service Officer for its UK and US markets who would also be in charge of our BtoB Market places. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our concerns. We are constantly striving to offer an exceptional experience before, during and after the purchase by providing personalised responses to each of our customers. Reporting to our Chief Operating officer, this position is available now and based in our Paris atelier.
Platforms - BtoB
- Product uploads on our different platforms
- Keep in contact with buyers / account managers
- Promotion of the products on our different Market places
- Stock updates
- Management of daily orders: printing, checking, and updating
- Management of customer requests and after-sales service by telephone, e-mail, and chat
- Welcoming customers and taking orders in our showroom
- Analysis of customer feedback and implementation of coordinated actions with our customer service team.
- Participation in the production and daily dispatch of orders
- Participation in product development and brainstorming sessions
- Managing Merci Maman France's participation in temporary sales and trade fairs
We are looking for:
- Versatile people who want to gain experience in a wide range of areas: management, sales, organisation, production
- Good interpersonal skills, good writing skills, good elocution
- Efficiency, organisation, open-mindedness, empathy
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Skills: French speaker / Native English or fully bilingual
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV + motivation letter to [email protected]