Work with us
At Merci Maman we create meaningful, contemporary and personalised jewellery crafted by skilled hands to our beloved customers.
Our online international brand was created 12 years ago in the UK by Béatrice de Montille our charismatic founder and has been growing ever since. The company growth took another dimension when Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was spotted wearing a Merci Maman necklace.
We have won several awards, including the Queen’s Award, one of the most prestigious business awards in the UK, which we won in 2017 & 2020.
Today we have offices in London, Paris & Berlin, websites in 5 languages including Italian and Spanish and we trade all over Europe.
Our focus on content, stories and constant feedback from our customers and followers has attracted a community of over 200,000 followers on Instagram.
We have the strong ambition to become a household name in Europe based on the solid values and ethics that define our brand integrity.
Our mission and our passion are to celebrate people, not only by designing meaningful jewellery offered to loved ones, but also by being an employer of choice. Our team is our main priority. We encourage and foster personal growth and self-realisation of each team member in the best possible environment to enjoy having fun together, and collectively enjoy the adventure of Merci Maman.
We are continuing our international growth and are looking for an Owned Channel Executive to support the team looking after our Instagram, Facebook, Newsletters and Blog channels from our London office. The Owned Channel team is made up of international speakers and we are looking for a French/German (ideally speak both) speaker to join the team and support our key markets. This is an intern position and would suit someone wanting a placement year.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Owned Channel Team you would help plan, translate, schedule, and create content for Instagram, Facebook, Newsletters and Blog ensuring the brand tone and image is in line with Merci Maman’s values.
- Following the International calendar, you will ensure all content is delivered on time and the content is relevant to the campaign in each country.
- Work with all markets ensuring brand partnerships and influencers is included in the scheduling.
- Working with all Marketing teams to ensure brand partnerships and influencers are included in the scheduling.
- Help to analyse the success of local and global campaigns.
- Participate in production during our key periods in line with our “Make” core value
We are looking for:
- A French/German speaker (speak and write both languages)
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do attitude
- A solution finder
- A motivator
Salary & advantages:
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful office in the heart of Parson’s Green
At Merci Maman we celebrate motherhood in all its diverse forms. The same principle of diversity naturally applies to our hiring process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Merci Maman does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch with Alix at [email protected]